Test Renders Riffa Clock Tower

Test Renders of Riffa Clock Tower. Im usually eager to test my lights initially in any 3d enviroment, it helps me visualize how my end product would look like.


Light vs. Modelling, As i see it testing lights lets me know how much i need to work further on the model, a good lighting setup sometimes balances a very basic model overall giving it a very realistic look. So i know when i need to stop modeling when i get the idea of lights , since there is no point of wasting my time modeling when the lights are helping me do the job ;).  The final render of this model can be seen here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your precious comments/critics will help this site improve

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Inspirations

Total Pageviews

Followers

 

Sultan Yaqub Copyright © 2009 Sultan Yaqub